Scheduling your In-Person appointment:
Once you schedule an appointment you will receive a booking notification that will have details of current clinic protocols for health and safety. You will receive a refresher in your appointment reminder as well.
24 hours prior to your appointment a COVID screening survey will be emailed to you and its completion is required in order to receive treatment. This document will become part of your clinical record for the upcoming appointment.
If you are in need of an In-Person appointment but you are at risk, please schedule your appointment at the start of the morning. If you are having trouble finding a space please contact us for assistance at 604-567-1414 or email: [email protected]
Arriving at the clinic:
The following protocols apply for all In-Person appointments at the clinic.
- ONLY scheduled patients are permitted to enter the clinic. If you were driven to the clinic, please ask your family/friend to wait for you in the car unless their assistance is required for entry
- Please do not bring food or drink in the clinic.
- Please enter the clinic no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, we will take you into your treatment room as soon as possible.
- Please wear a mask or your own nose/mouth covering, your practitioner will also be wearing a mask. If you do not bring a mask you will be provided one.
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the reception desk upon entering.
- Please maintain physical distancing of 2m whenever possible. Our waiting room has capacity of 4 people with physical distancing of 2m. If full, please wait outside until a space becomes available.
- Please bring your own shorts or tank top if needed for Chiropractic or Physiotherapy
- After your appointment, your therapist or the receptionist can reschedule you. Alternatively, you are welcome to call, email, or book online for follow ups.
- We do have contactless payments for credit cards through our booking system JaneApp. If you would like this service please login to your online booking and under My Account you can add your credit card. Your practitioner can also set up this service during your appointment. We do have a point of sale machine that accepts credit cards and debit card processing. Direct billing is available for most extended health plans and services.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you become sick.
Other safety measures we are taking:
Our practitioners will be wearing PPEs, such as face masks, and safety glasses or face shields, some may wear scrubs, and or gloves when the procedure warrants it.
Our reception desk has a plexiglass sneeze guard surrounding it.
We have added time in the schedule after each patient to clean the treatment rooms with hospital grade disinfectants on all treatment surfaces, equipment, and high-use areas. This time allowance also permits for patients to leave the clinic before others arrive so that physical distancing can be made easier.
To Schedule Your In-Person Appointment:
Book Online: livwellintegratedhealth.janeapp.com
Email: [email protected]
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for understanding our need to keep everyone safe as we re-introduce our In-Person services. We look forward to seeing you in our clinic!
All the Best in Health,